TREKKING AROUND ŠIBENIK
- discover and explore Šibenik from a different point of view
- a light hiking tour from the city centre to the peak of Kamenar 256 m.a.s.l.
- panoramic view to all city fortresses and channel of St. Anthony
Duration: max 3 h
Prices from: 30 E
*included: guiding and hiking poles
*not included: snacks and beverages
Climb the highest peak in Croatia! Dinara 1831 masl. Discover and explore magnificent mountains and Dalmatian hinterland.
Dinara is a mountain located on the border between Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The top can be reached from the Glavaš village, and the ascent takes about 3:30 to 4 hours. Above the Glavaš village there are ruins of a fortress and an old picturesque tower. Half-way to the top there is a hiking shelter Martinova košara, in what used to be a shepherd’s summer cottage. This is not a technically demanding hike and you will not need to use hands to climb or scramble.
Dinara trail is preferably to be hiked from March to November. Winter hike is also excellent.
The start of the ascent is about 1½ hours of drive from Split or Šibenik, and the drive through the Dalmatian hinterland is very scenic.
- highest mountain in Croatia – 1,831 meters above sea level
- visit to Glavaš fortress built in the 15th century
- magnificent landscapes
- off road drive
What to bring: comfortable sport clothes, jacket, a hat, trekking shoes, sunglasses, small backpack, minimum 1,5 l of water, snacks.
Duration: 7 to 8 h+ transfer
Difficulty: moderate to high
Price: from 85 EURO
Included in price: private transportation, hiking poles, insurance, professional guide, photos from the tour
VIA FERRATA ČIKOLA
Via ferrata means “iron path” – a protected climbing and hiking route built of steel cable, metal steps and ladders fixed to the rocks. It’s a great way of exploring nature and it does not require previous mountaineering experience. It’s an exciting option for an active family holiday, accessible for children aged 10 and older. A certified mountain guide will watch over your safety, teach you basic via ferrata techniques and show you how to properly use the equipment. You will enjoy this activity, that’s for sure!
Best time to visit Čikola canyon? – Well, anytime of the year!
The start of the ascent is about 25 minutes from Šibenik or one hour of drive from Split, and the drive through the Dalmatian hinterland is very scenic.
- adrenaline canyon adventure
- 2 km of secured trail
- stunning cliffs and wonderful sceneries
- beautiful viewpoint at the end of the via ferrata
What to bring: comfortable sport clothes, trekking shoes, sunglasses, small backpack, minimum 1,5 l of water, snacks.
Duration: 3 h + transfer
Difficulty: easy to moderate
Price: from 55 EURO
Included in price: transfer, professional guide, insurance, equipment for via ferrata trail (climbing harness, via ferrata set and helmet).
ŠIBENIK RUNNING TOURS
We offer you private running tours in the Šibenik city centre and the trails around the city.
What do you prefer:
- Trail running
Choose the location, the running theme and distance options:
- City running tour – this tour combines running and the city centre’s history. Run through the old and new parts of the city and through the medieval streets. Every route includes passing by interesting historic spots in Šibenik.
- Early morning city run – before breakfast tour – start at 6:30 or 7:00 am. Enjoy running the empty streets, what a great way to start the day!
- Sunset city tour – start at 7 pm. Run along the seacoast, relax and enjoy the views while running through or around Šibenik.
- Trail running – available on weekends – Do you love running and nature sightseeing? We will run through the hills that surround Šibenik. You can expect a more challenging terrain, but you will enjoy being in the nature.
It doesn’t matter if you are a recreational runner or an advanced runner, we personalize your tour!
Our guides are very flexible, and everything can be arranged when you meet them for your run.
- explore Šibenik by running,
- professional running tour guide,
- unique sightseeing,
- a perfect way to get to know the city while exercising,
- dynamic running experience.
What to bring: running shoes, a bottle of water.
Duration: minimum 45 minutes, from 3 km to long distance – let us know how long you prefer to run.
Difficulty: easy to moderate
Price: from 15 EUR
Included in price: private guided tour, insurance, transport if needed.
Meeting point on request.
Tours are available throughout the year.
Tailor made adventures
We create tailor made adventures just for you! Our goal is to provide exceptional outdoor experiences..